Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Did someone scream for Ice Cream?!


This has been a pretty busy week and it's been difficult to fit everything in, even baking, which is what I'd prefer to be doing. I made some ice cream cone cut-out cookies and spent two days icing them in stages when I could squeeze it in. My friend Amy gave me an ice cream cone cookie cutter as a gift and I was excited to try it out! It took me some time finally use it because I can get so intimidated trying new designs and things outside my comfort zone. I finally gave it a go, and I'm happy with the results. As always, I have ideas how to tweak the cone and designs for the ice cream....a whole world of possibilities! If you have any suggestions on colors or combinations I can try, leave them in the comments below. I'd love to hear what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment